Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how to submit a patent good an inspiration you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full line of products and not desperate to add very much more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you up.)
6. They have too many similar providers that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and inventhelp caveman that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they begin a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and inventors help designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to go ahead and take risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.